Adobe Acrobat Reader DC DMG for MAC can be used free of charge to read and print PDF documents.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018 for macOS – Overview:
Adobe Reader for Mac is by far the most widely used PDF reader, With the DC version, Adobe is now bringing its PDF tool up to date. We like the basic functions, but we would not pay for the service, after all, there are plenty of free tools that offer similar functions.
This Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018 for Mac is generally more powerful, trusted standard, and free for printing and annotating PDFs. It’s easier to work with PDFs on a computer because it is linked to Adobe Document Cloud.
The Adobe Reader is part of the standard equipment on both business and private computers. Now the software is available under a new name which is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC with connection to the cloud and some new features, which however have to be paid extra.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC DMG file for macOS as such is still available for free download and allows viewing, editing, and printing of PDF documents.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018 for MAC Key Features:
- New contemporary interface: Acrobat Reader DC has the new cool look which includes commenting tools to add text, lines, and shapes on any of your PDFs. It will be very convenient for anyone to include anything which you want to add.
- View and interpret PDF files: With Acrobat Reader DC, You can easily view your PDFs files and add annotations to documents. There is a complete set of commenting tools; you can use that tool to add anything.
- Read Anywhere: You can view all the files which you just recently opened with the mobile link. It will allow you easy access any of your view files from all of your computers and mobile devices.
- Convert PDFs to Word: You can now convert any pdf file into a word document. It’s a need of the second, you just need to subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and convert them to Word to excel.
- Plus, sign, and mail PDF forms: There is no need to keep paper forms. You can now keep anything like your responses or personal notes on your PDF form. You can include an electronic signature in them and can save a copy for your records.
- Manage Software Rollouts: By using Adobe, you can get a wide range of document security standards. Using the free Acrobat SDK you can extend the reader functionality.
The Adobe Export PDF feature is also integrated, with which you can convert PDF documents into Word or Excel format. Often, however, this only works if you pay for the service, Adobe wants almost 2 euros a month for it. An extended conversion function, which allows PDFs to be put together and sent, even costs just under 5 euros/month.
In contrast to the previous Adobe Reader version 2018.011.20063, Acrobat Reader DC 2018 for macOS offers the option of reading PDF documents once they have been opened on a smartphone or tablet. Thanks to the “Mobile Link” cloud function, you can access your PDFs from anywhere.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018 for macOS System Requirements:
- HDD: 2.75GB of available hard-disk space.
- Operating System: macOS v10.12, macOS v10.13, macOS v10.14, or macOS v10.15*.
- Graphics: 1024×768 screen resolution.
- Processor: Intel processor.
- RAM: 1GB of Random access memory.
- Browser: Safari 10.0 or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only).
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018 Free Download for MAC:
Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac 2018.011.20063 DMG file, A Clean standalone offline installation setup direct resumable link.